Thursday, January 17, 2013

Random follow #17 - @gloombat


Milly, aka @gloombat gets full marks for figuring out how twitter works and what makes a great tweeter within her first 100 tweets.  In actual fact @gloombat only actually has 104 tweets (at time of posting).

Her tweets are always varied and much like her (I suspect) very eccentric.  What I like is that her tweets aren't all one sided or single topic tweets.  When she tweets @gloombat manages to cover a range of different areas - from the weather to wine and

These are some of my favorite tweets that I have seen -

"UGH! Just noticed skanky lipstick on the rim of my glass AFTER I had finished drinking from it. Excuse me while I vom"

And with tweets like this you know she is a quick learner:

"Only a few minutes ago I did my first hashtag. Ima have me a celebratory beer"  

I'm not going to overstate or bang on about Milly except to say I think she is a great twitter peep who is keeping it real and brings a freshness to the social media realm.  Follow on!

No comments:

Post a Comment