Sunday, January 6, 2013

Random follow #6 - @KozmikJewel

Everybody has a story.  Some people choose to share their stories when they asked, some people keep their stories to themselves and some people go straight up the guts and lay out their story to everyone who wants to know.

Today's random follow - @KozmikJewel - does the latter.  She tells her story straight up and leaves no doubt as to who she is about and who she is.  I must say I was a little taken aback when I first saw her bio but then I thought - you know what? This is her story and good on her for telling it.

Here is what it says - "Single and looking for new friends and new experiences! HIV positive for nearly 20 years and not ashamed of it!"

Go you good thing!  I have tweeted Jewel a couple of times and each time I have she has a really great sense of humor and outlook on life.  Plus (so I discovered today) she also does HIV education in schools.  Brilliant.

So there you go.  Jewel aka @KozmikJewel is my random twitter person follow for the day.

And here's a tip - if you're a boy and you own a boat.  Drop her a tweet or two.  You never know how things might end ;)

(Note: Your boat doesn't have to be this big but it might help your chances! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment