Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Random follow #2 - @_victoriajayne_

My second random twitter person follow of 2013 is @_victoriajayne_.  Okay technically I started following Victoria on twitter a few days before 2013 but as I am away on holiday and don't have access to the internet I thought I would start with her.


Here's Victoria's bio as per twitter -

"Victoria Cross: Hutt Valley's favourite fag hag. I enjoy red lipstick, good wine, and laughing inappropriately."

Why did I follow her?  Because a mutual friend RT'ed Victoria's plea for more followers to allow her to reach 300. And I obliged.  And then what I really like was seeing her first tweet (after I hit the follow button)

"Wow thank you everyone, overwhelmed at the fast response! Hello to all my new friends! NZ rules!"

Totally love that kind of sense of humor!   Anyone who is able to wind up their friends in a good way and have a good laugh is well worth tweeting.  And just so you know the Hutt Valley is located near Wellington.  A little bit north and to the side.  Nice place.

So there you go - random kiwi tweeter #2.  Only 363 left to go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment