Saturday, January 19, 2013

Random follow #20 - @hoochicoochimun


Being yourself.  Standing up for what you believe in.  Never giving in.  These are all qualities that today's random tweeter.  @hoochicoochimun is not afraid to have his own opinion and share it. 

If all I knew about Mark was his bio then that would probably be enough to warrant following him and enquiring about him more -

"Like adventure, travel, interesting characters, including the underdog and the clever bugger."

He is not an abrasive tweeter but he does challenge you in such a way that you stop and think about what he said and then you have to go back and think about it again.  How do I know this?  Check this tweet out -

"I've made a life of swimming against the current. Not always easy. Keeps ya fit though."

This says to me that @hoochicoochimun is a person who knows exactly who he is and he isn't afraid to stick to his values.  From what I can see Mark doesn't tweet just for the heck of it.  I believe he tweets according to the old maxim - if you've got nothing good to say, then say nothing at all.

And you'll also find tha he has a diverse range of topics that he spends time musing on.  Sports, business and life in general.  Its not my place to tell you to follow him but I can totally recommend that you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment