Saturday, January 19, 2013

Random follow #19 - @ChrisMorgueMan

I haven't been following @ChrisMorgueMan for very long.  In fact he was recommended to me by a very good friend of mine.  So I pushed the button and thought 'let's see how this guy tweets'. 

If his bio is anything to go by I'm picking that when sports are on, especially real rough sports like rugby league and boxing, then he'll really get to tweeting.  Live tweeting while a sports game or a great tv show is on takes social media to a whole 'nother level.

And he does tweet some quite good observations.  For example -

"Green Party list MP Gareth Hughes looks way too young to be a politician w/ a 5 y/o son. He looks to be about 17. That's a compliment. :-P"

And he also shares some of his opinions on television like this -

"I remember the actor who plays Zack used to work at Barkers at St Lukes Mall. "

Here are a couple of other interesting facts that I managed to gleam about @ChrisMorgueMan as well.  Horror movies and Chris go together like ebony and ivory.  And I've got a funny feeling that with a twitter name that refers to death - you'll probably find he has a dark sense of humor too.



No comments:

Post a Comment