Thursday, January 10, 2013

Random follow #10 - @atomic_moog

There are some people on twitter who are dead set funny.  Whether they know it or not some of the tweets they put out there make you laugh out loud.  Some people can achieve that feat once a week others can achieve it once a day.  @Atomic_Moog is definitely one of the latter.

It's the ability to make a joke out of the little things in life that really work.  Try this tweet out -

"I just realised I cooked and ate dinner and cleaned up without my glasses on. I have no idea if I actually ate what I think I did".

And football.  From what I understand he loves football.  English football.  Chelsea to be precise.  Not my cup of tea when picking a team to support - but hey each to their own.  And cricket. He talks a fair bit about cricket too. Maybe he is actually an Englishman? 

A quick note - @Atomic_Moog is not afraid to state his opinion and is more then happy to use a bit of foul language every now and then - and not the chicken kind either.  I personally don't have any sort of issue with at at all.  If you do you might want to either take a HTFU pill or go follow someone else who is a bit less straight up in saying what they think.

In summary @Atomic_Moog is an all round great tweeter.  He is able to converse on a number of wide ranging topics and can hold his own in a good twitter debate.  Why not try following him? 



No comments:

Post a Comment