Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Random follow #8 - @JAYNEAST

Okay.  Today's random follow was just that - a random follow!  I have no idea why I pushed the follow button for Jane but I do know that I haven't regretted making the choice.

So here's what I know.  This has got to be one of the most winningest twitter bio's I have ever seen -

"My dad's Bill Cosby."

I really don't know if anyone could top that twitter bio in four words or less.  From what I know Jane isn't a twitterholic so you're timeline isn't going to get filled up with lots of lots of tweets.  But when she does tweet it is usually pretty good.  And even though she may not be a twitterholic she is pretty prolific given that she is almost at the 15k tweets mark.

I will let Jane tell you the rest herself if there's more you'd like to know about her. 

And to wrap up today here is a quote from the wise one himself, Bill Cosby, relating to social media - 

"Kids need to remember that when you put something on Twitter, it's not like whispering to your friend, you've put it on a billboard that the whole world, including your own kids someday, can see."

 


No comments:

Post a Comment