Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Random follow #160 - @MrOfford

Just quietly, I think tonight’s Random Kiwi tweeter has the coolest job ever. Working for a Record Company has got to be a fun job doesn't it? I mean, lots of perks, meeting all those musicians, listening to music AND getting paid for it. Well, that is what I imagine the coolest job ever to be. Whether @MrOfford would agree with me is another story but I’m just going to pretend he does because I don’t want my vision of the coolest job ever ruined.



Working for a Record Company, it’s no surprise that Matt watches and tweets about #XfactorNZ but his TL isn't filled with endless tweets about the show. Quite the opposite actually. But when he does tweet about X Factor those tweets look like this:

"I think Benny's Eyebrows are something special... #xfactornz" and 
"Tom is a great singer. Not right for a show like this though. Too good"

So what else does Matt tweet about, well take a look at these tweets:

Tweets about Celebrity Cooks
"Oh @Paula_Deen . Even though you've been fired. I will always think of you with great love as I eat my butter-covered deep fried cupcakes".

Matt has an appreciation for cupcakey buttery goodness.

Staying in
"Last night I stayed in, was in bed by 11 and woke up this morning feeling like a million bucks. Never going out on Sat night again".

Matt knows how to take care of himself even if only for one night.

Movies
"On a scale of 1-10, how creepy is it for a 29yr old man to attend a screening of Despicable Me 2 by himself on a Sunday afternoon?"

Matt has a sense of humour.

\Insomia
"insomnia does a bad tweet make"

Followed 20 minutes later by this tweet, which may or may not be related to the previous tweet but it did make me laugh - 

"I don't know if sarcasm comes across on twitter".

So, with just over 3000 tweets under his belt and just short of 1000 followers, Matt is someone who knows how to use twitter and uses it well. Maybe this blog will push him over the 1000 followers mark, who knows, let’s hope it does! But as usual, whether you choose to follow @MrOfford is up to you, but take it from me if you do, it will be a follow you will not regret. Matt is after all an all-round nice guy who, did I mention, has the best job ever!!


Today's post was kindly written by @pammygirl for #RKT.  Thanks Pam!

No comments:

Post a Comment