Saturday, June 8, 2013

Random follow #143 - @NL2NZ

New Zealand be warned - @NL2NZ is on the case.  And he is taking no prisoners - "I'm going to make a citizens arrest of the first person that annoys me tomorrow."

Coming at you out of the very beautiful city of Christchurch is one of the must amusing twitterers I have seen yet.  I am not sure if it is due to his being dutch or not but he doesn't waste any words.  When he tweets he sticks to the facts and tells you as succinctly as he can what he is thinking.  And he thinks.  A lot.


What you need to be aware of is that almost every tweet is connected to other tweets.  That's what is so cool about his tweets.  They tell a story and must be read in conjunction with each other.  Here is an example of such a series -
  • "Bad idea buying the intense eclipse mints... #BurningMouth"
  • "bad bad bad idea #rtpt"
  • "That was probably one of the worst decisions I have made in the last few months! #rtpt"
  • "1 positive is that my nose is open now! #Winning"
And if you don't read his tweets as a series then you come across the likes of this - 

"Theres a sheep having the hiccups next to me..." and you are left wondering WHAT ON EARTH?

Another really cool thing is that he has his own hashtag.  So if you want to follow whats going on in the south island you can follow #ChChCracker and be kept up to date with fantastic photos of the sly and glorious weather in general.

@NL2NZ also has a skill that enables him to keep it fresh.  There are very few second hand tweets in his timeline.  Much like good produce his tweets are fresh, contain no preservatives and are 100% digestible.  he is happy to share an opinion on just about any topic going and has a very good handle on current affairs.

And if you are looking for someone who is genuinely funny then this guy is totally the account to follow.  I mean with tweets like these - "Phone vibrating in my pocket, thought someone was ringing me but nope, just me pressing the volume button" - you can't help but laugh out loud.

@NL2NZ gets a 5 star rating from me.



No comments:

Post a Comment