Saturday, June 22, 2013

Random follow #156 - @Sabenltd

Handbags.  That is what @Sabenltd does.  Beautiful, contemporary, extravagant handbags.  This is one twitter account that is utterly and totally aimed at the ladies among us.  I am not one of those ladies.  So why I am I adding them to the blog?  Because this company is yet another fantastic example of how to do twitter right.

How do they do it right?  Well here's my opinion -

  • Personality.  Tweets are fresh, funky and personal.  When @sabenltd tweet you its like talking to a friend over the phone.  Its warm and inviting and easy to do.
    For example - "#HappySaturday and hello sunshine!! It's nice to see you again! Anywhere else in NZ have a bit of sun today? xx"
  • Conversation.  The girls like to chat away, have a laugh and interact with those that tweet them.
    For example - "Nooo @robotexplosion not the puddles! They'll get you... when you least expect it, then boom - soggy shoes. Get your feet by a heater asap x"
  • Diverse.  The team tweet about more than just their line of products.
    Another example - "This delicious recipe from @HeartBookmarks looks like a treat for a cold winter's night! http://www.heartbookmarks.com/2013/05/lentil-chilli-recipe.html … #ComfortFood"
Are their handbags any good?  I have no idea.  But I am sure @butternessa would like to find out should I happen to purchase one for her.  I have yet to meet or come across a Saben handbag but if I ever do I will be sure to let you know.

This blog is not about advertising anyone's product ('cos I sure as heck don't own ANY handbags) but its about sharing who the neat people on twitter are.  And if an account like @sabenltd are doing it well then I say - lets give them some shine.  Because at the end of the day everyone on twitter is there for a reason.
Whether you are a company or an individual you would do well to follow Saben's example of how to use twitter well. 

(Yes - I know I am not supposed to use this image
but its staying until I get told off :-p)

No comments:

Post a Comment