Thursday, June 13, 2013

Random follow #148 - @superleeni

"Young people are fitter to invent than to judge; fitter for execution than for counsel; and more fit for new projects than for settled business." Francis Bacon.

There are a whole bunch of people at the younger end of the spectrum who use twitter.  They enjoy sharing their thoughts, insights and experiences of the world with us.  And one of the real queens of being able to do this well is @superleeni.  Coming at you out of Auckland Lena brings a fresh and youthful vibe to what can at times be *cough cough* a rather middle aged timeline.

And the joy that I get from her tweets are a fresh perspective on the little things in life.  A fresh perspective that can make you chuckle as you think - "Yes! I get that!".  For example - 

"I just inhaled fried rice and omg everything tastes better when you're hungry" or

"Just noticed my earrings don't match. Hopefully people thought it was a fashion statement" and even 

"Crumbs down my bra are the worst."

And its that sense of youth that makes her so endearing.  There is a feeling of happiness and bubbliness that has not yet been tainted.  I do enjoy seeing her profile picture pop-up and wondering what she is going to share next.  And she is SO interactive and sweet.  The difference between a good tweeter and a great one is the amount of effort they put into talking to others.  Well I can tell you that Lena is a great tweeter!

And she also displays a level of maturity that others would do well to emulate - "I can't get over how aggressive people can be on Twitter. I think basic decency should still apply, online or off."

So why follow her?  Because she is a very lovely young lady, who is also very pretty, who brings a fresh approach and zeal to social media.  And I am thinking that if her online personality is like her real life one then Lena is full of life, energy, freshness and enthusiasm.  All traits that are super appealing.

Please be aware that @superleeni is a super tweeter.  She tweets quite a bit.  But in a good way.  Her tweets are often fresh and make a positive contribution.  Which tells me that she really is a people person.  People people are the BEST tweeters.  And if there was ever a tweet that really nicely sums up Lena as a person I believe it would be this one -

"Manager says she's grateful to have me on her team :)"




No comments:

Post a Comment