Monday, June 24, 2013

Random follow #158 - @TheConcreteCat

Pets need twitter too.  They have feelings, likes, wants and needs just like the rest of us.  A need to be heard.  A need to be able to have their say and get all the favorites and to share their day with you.


Well guess what.  Cats are taking over.  And I don't mean cat meme's or cat photo's taken by their owners.  I am talking about real cats.  Four legged creatures who prowl around at night and curl up on the end of your bed when they're cold.  Sid (the cat) is a brand new face on the twitter scene.  With a total of 20 tweets to his name he is striking out and is attempting new things.

Sid has a very good sense of humour and wit.  Actually its a even better than quite a few human tweeters.  Try these tweets on for size -

"The humans are watching XFactor and yet I'm supposed to be the one who does nothing meaningful with my life."

""Come on-a my house". Anytime @EvaLongoria. Anytime you like. I'll be here. At the bottom of the bed. On my blankie. As usual. Waiting."

"So pleased that @SnoopLion has come over to the feline side. Better late than never."

And some tweets that we are yet to see -

(Cat) food tweets  "Sardines and tuna for breakfast.  Instagram that! #nofilter"



Like all cats no one gets the better of Sid.  He is a cat on a mission.  A mission to eat, sleep and sleep some more of his days away.  Being a user of social media though he understands that he needs to keep his claws sharp.  Because you just never know when you're going to need to pull them out -

"Last night I had a beautiful dream that I was "combing" @garethmorgannz's moustache with my freshly sharpened claws."

To say that Sid is one cool cat would understating his position in the twittersphere.  He is king of all he purveys.  All will secede to his wants and needs.  You have been warned.  Follow or else.  He might curl up on you and go to sleep.  Then there is no way of escaping!

No comments:

Post a Comment