Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Random follow #139 - @littlemisspie

Learning more about people is an important of life.  The more we can learn from others the better our life experience will be.  One of those people who walk the face of the planet that we can all learn something from is @littlemisspie.

Kate is a very, very, very pretty lady (as per her twitter photo), she is also a little bit fierce (as per her twitter bio) and she is a little bit cool (opinion of the writer).


So whats to like?  Well actually that question needs to be reversed and the real question is - whats not to like about her?

  • Kate enjoys the little pleasures in life - "Tucked up with a rooibos, GoT, dog and a roaring fire."
  • She ACTUALLY GETS TWITTER!!!!!  - "Sometimes I wish I had somebody who knew nothing about me I could just explode my life into."
  • Watch out she's a detective too....  "Instagram is so dangerous. One slip of the hand and I've double tapped and they know I've been stalking their year old selfies."
  • Boys - she's taken - "Decided that if Alex and I ever get divorced I'm getting half his beard. I'm calling it Alejandro."
  • The incredible romantic - "Fell asleep on Alex's chest last night and dribbled on his shirt. Who needs kids?"
What do I really like about @littlemisspie?  I really like that she takes the time to talk to people.  I really like that she tells you how it is.  I like that she doesn't over share.  I really like that in a few weeks time she is coming to town and I might just get the chance to meet another really cool twitter person.

A couple more things - she LOVES shoes.  And her dog.  Her very cute dog.  And food.  Not just any plain old food.  But nice food.  Anyway enough of that.  

Kate will keep your timeline bubbling along nicely if you choose to follow her.  She tweets a fair bit and when she does it is usually something quite appealing to read.  With 25 thousand and something tweets she is well on her way towards twitter glory.  If there were social media awards then @littlemisspie totally deserves one.  Which category?  I don't know.  But she totally deserves an award.

If you roll the dice, take a punt, go out on a limb and follow her - you won't be disappointed.  Well that's what i reckon anyway.  And I as much as I would like to take the credit I don't think this tweet describes me (but I'll take it anyway - LOL) - 

"Just found out somebody I talk to on twitter is ridiculously good looking. Gosh."


No comments:

Post a Comment