Friday, April 19, 2013

Random follow #99 - @dearfreddy

Everybody has a story to tell.  Some people go through enjoyable things in life, some people have a real hard time in life.  Overall though the good and the bad they tend to balance out.  If you follow someone for long enough then you get to share with them the ups and downs.  Twitter can be like a giant soap opera some days in that peoples stories intersect and people interact.  And each time you go to bed there's always a question mark left like  I wonder whats going to happen to xxxxx tomorrow.....

@dearfreddy is someone I have been following for a wee while now.  And I think it is fair to say that Wilfred has been doing things a little bit tough recently.  In the short time I ave followed her she has undergone a HUGE life change.  That is she has undergone surgery that will allow her to have better use of her legs and even be able to run again without pain.  And this little journey has led to some interesting observations and tweeting subjects.  Such as -

"Somebody please tell me not to tweet/message people whilst on morphine. It makes for some oddly embarrassing conversations. "

"I just woke up. I don't know how it all went, but I do know that I can feel my feet! This makes me happy."

For a lot of people having the ability to move freely or run is something they take for granted.  For this young lady it is something that she appreciates deeply.  I have found through her tweets that she is a deeply caring person who values highly those around her -

"Im so very lucky to have such a wonderful mother because I know not everyone is so lucky.I could only every wish to be half the woman she is"


And I would like to say that this young lady is a very attractive one indeed.  Even when she is recovering from surgery as you can see here.  There is even something angelic about this photo that is very alluring.  A sense of innocence and vulnerability and yet there is also a deep beauty there as well.

And I remember our first tweet so well.  Like it was just yesterday - "
It only took 5 years to come out, but it was well worth the wait! It's such a fantastic game. " (This is in regards to Tomb Raider)

I am aware that there is so much more that makes up @dearfreddy as both a person and a tweeter.  From what I have been able to discover she is - grateful, optimistic, a battler, has a never give up attitude, a heart full of love and is a rather chirpy character.

Also I would be doing her a disfavor if I didn't capture in this post her twitter bio - "Math enthusiast / Fervent designer / Adventurer extraordinaire".  You can make of this bio what you will.  What it says to me is she is a very smart person with a sharp intellect, someone who is constantly thinking planing and looking for ways to improve her local surroundings, as well as someone who has a thirst to explore the world out there. If you trawl back through her timeline far enough you will find that this young lady has some BIG GOALS and BIG DREAMS.  I sincerely hope that I am still here following her on twitter when she starts to make some of them a reality.

But her tweets at the moment are about her journey to recovery.  I sincerely wish her all the very best and I look forward to seeing where her life story and journey takes her into the future!  If you would like to know more or follow along I don't think Wilfred would mind too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment