Sunday, April 7, 2013

Random follow #87 - @AndyBedfordOne

A persons twitter avatar can often times tell you a lot about the person and their personality.  If that is true for today's random tweeter then this blog post better be a good one.  Or else.  Why do I say that?  Well Andy has the single most staunch twitter avatar I have seen yet.  If the TV production company that make Sons Of Anarchy need a new actor I am pretty sure his twitter photo will at least get him an audition.



And with a tweet like this I am pretty sure I am on the right track " I'm guna start with The Sopranos soon, first gotta knock Sins of Anarchy off".

But to counter that strong introduction it is also my belief that Andy is an incredibly great guy.  Just call it a hunch that I have.  What I do know is that he has a very sharp wit and he isn't afraid to call something for what it is.  Such as "Sweet mullet being worn by the lady cashier "

He usually resides in the heart of Taranaki but according to a number of his recent tweets he has been covering the length and breadth of this fine country of ours.  But there is no place quite like home "Went to spend money in ol' New Plymouth town, but totally disappointed in retailers lack of stock & high prices, online shopping here I come"

He is also pretty cool in that he likes to post pictures of the thing he sees and the places he goes.  I have yet to see any of the usual type instagram cat, what I am having for breakfast update or any of the other mainstream stuff that flows through your timeline. What you do find are pics from all over NZ.  And there are some mighty fine photos that he takes too.

He calls a straight shot and knows exactly what he wants.  "Is 8.45am too early to drink? "

He has an ear for fine music and an eye for great art.  Especially anything that is out of the ordinary or exceptionally appealing.

(Sidebar - What I really like about his twitter profile is that @AndyBedfordOne's twitter background is the movie that inspired my choice of twitter avatar.  People often ask me why I chose my twitter avatar and the answer to that question is on Andys page.  Go have a look you should be able to figure it out.)

To close this out I think its fair to say that if you're a friend of the man you're a friend for life.  And he'll have your back - always.


No comments:

Post a Comment