Saturday, April 6, 2013

Random follow #86 - @EarlyBird82

There is something different about todays random tweeter.  And I don't mean different by way of weird.  More different in that there are no boxes that you can safely put @EarlyBird82 into.  That is she has such a diverse and interesting philosophy and approach to life that trying to capture the essence of her in one blog post will never happen.  Here is some background to her - she is a mum of at least three children, who keeps her feet on the ground, and has many kind words to say and share with her friends and those whom she loves. 


@EarlyBird82's timeline is like a modern Aladdins cave full of treasures and jewels that can only be found through effort and sheer luck.  How do I know this?  Because of the magic and the mystery that she brings forth through her tweets -

"Waiiiiit a minute. So if my kids have been getting up just before 7am by the clock, tomorrow it'll be 6am !? :/ "

"Wonder if I should take my socks off before I go to bed"

"I just need to put a dropsheet over this baby at dinnertime :/ "

"I <3 Sesame Street "

On the surface those tweets may look a lot like anybody else's tweets.  But they aren't.  For @EarlyBird82 i is the simple things in life that mean the most --> love, family and friends.  And it is those things in which @EarlyBird82 abounds.  And they are also both the foundations and the ingredient of her tweets.

If I were to choose some words to sum her up it would be these -

Precious: (of an object, substance, or resource) Of great value; not to be wasted or treated carelessly.  And those words there I believe are the ultimate summation of the lady, mum and beautiful person.



No comments:

Post a Comment