Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Random follow #103 - @nikbol

@nikbol is a young man on a mission.  Well I'm making a huge assumption in writing that statement but hey when you're 18 who isn't on a mission?  18 is the year you can legally do pretty much everything.  It used to be 21 which was lowered to 20 and now its 18.  Kids sure do grow up sooner these days than we did. 

Nick is a tweeter based out of Dunedin.  Tbh I have no idea what he does as far as making a living and I'm sure that really matters.  What really matters (for the sake of this blog) is what he does as a tweeter.

Be it Arsenal (editor - cough, choke), Wellington Phoenix (huge applause!) and supporting cricket you quickly get an understanding that Nick does enjoy his sports.


One really cool thing about Nick is that he is interactive.  You tweet - he replies or says something witty.  He doesn't post too many tweets that don't involve or aren't focused on others.  And when he does they are usually something good.  Like -

"Finding 20 euro cents in my wallet was not something I planned to do today." or
"Cats are the backbone of the internet economy."
"So leaving the o out of the word 'Count' while in a facebook conversation isn't the best Idea..."

And for a young fella he has a very keen sense of humor and excellent perception of current events -

"Build a stadium. Contribute 90% of your GO money for the rest of the game and halfway into the next. "


Here are the top 5 reasons to follow @nikbol -
  1. Football  tweets
  2. Funny tweets
  3. Sports tweets
  4. Comic and movie tweets
  5. Some of the best ReTweets on the internet
Oh and by the way.  he has a ratio of follows to followers of 9 to 1.  So I think he would appreciate having a few more twitter friends if you know what I mean.

That's about all I know about Nick.  And I think thats about all I need to know to be able to recommend him as a good tweeter to follow.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment