Friday, April 12, 2013

Random follow #92 - @SIMNZ

Interaction on social media is the name of the game. Interaction doesn't mean constantly tweeting or talking. What it means is that when you go online you interact, talk, converse and share a laugh with others. Sonia is just one of those people. One of those people who both interacts and has a health rate of tweets per day.


She brings enthusiasm, fun and a sense of maturity to the twittersphere. Sure she enjoys a good tweet and a good laugh but at the same time she is able to keep a sense of balance and healthy aloofness. Its quite neat finding tweeters who pretty much never put out grandstand tweets or tweet statements. @SIMNZ tweets almost entirely in an interactive way responding to others tweets and then engaging with people.

And on the very odd occasion that she does just tweet, here's what you are most likely to find -

"#winning" or ";) #grammarfail" and even "More men should wear cologne. I miss cologne and a good sniff!"

@SIMNZ hasn't been on twitter all that long but she has managed to amass a very tidy number of tweets. And like the rest of us she id trying to get her head around the different trends, changes of topic and approached to tweeting that are constantly changing around us.  Just a couple of other interesting tidbits from her twitter bio - she is originally from Canada, she now resides in Christchurch and she tells it straight. I like that. A lot.

There is something different about @SIMNZ that seems to be a growing thread amongst the new style of tweeters.  That is - leave your offline issues offline, tweet the good stuff and most of all bring all the encouragement and happiness to everyone you can.  I like the new twitter WAY MORE than I liked the old twitter.

Sonia will brighten up your timeline, throw in some encouragement and bring some sunshine to your timeline.

I do have one thing that is bothering me though - and that is I can't for the life of me figure out what her twitter name stands for.  Wait on - I just figured it out.  Phew!  I'm pleased I have that sorted.


No comments:

Post a Comment