Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Random follow #126 - @Miss33

I saw a quote today shared by a friend that said "Surround yourself with positive people".  That truth is as much the same in real life as it is for your twitter life.  Those who you choose to follow and surround yourself with will influence you and your outlook.

@miss33 is somebody who will help you take a different look at the world.  Her tweets will lift your perspective away from yourself and will make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Such as -

"Fixed my watch. Found another split in the strap. Fixed that. Found another one. I need a new watch."

@miss33 is the first person on the RKT blog who I have profiled who is from Taupo.  And tbh I only know of one other pure Taupoian (is that even a word) who is on twitter.  So ladies and gentlemen please sit up and take notice of this heartland tweeter.


As always to make the RKT list you need to funny or be able to perceive the world in a way that others don't.  Because seriously if we were all the same there wouldn't much point would there?  @miss33 is able to do just that -

"5mins before agreed meeting time is about right? I'm not used to meeting people who don't know I'm always 15mins early..."

@miss33 is a one of a kind stylee chick.  She doesn't muck around too much with time wasters and yet she is still a lovely lass.  If anything she carves her own way through life and won't take no for an answer.  She is also proud of her heritage - being Australian and all.  

I also like the fact that she is prepared to go out of her way to meet and interact with genuine people.  She is a people person and someone who is willing to take a risk to make new friends.  When we put ourselves out there we take a risk of being hurt if people misunderstand us.  So if you do decide to follow @miss33 please play nice.  Or else!

She is also very smart and not to be trifled with - 

"That thing I was bitching about yesterday? I MADE IT WORK!! YEAH BITCHES I'M A GENIUS!!"

And she also has impeccable taste for good music - 

"My Top 5 Pink Floyd Songs - 1. Coming Back To Life 2. Shine On You Crazy Diamond 3. Dogs 4. Comfortably Numb 5. Time #Clay5"

One thing I find interesting is how someone who tweets so often and provides such good content can have so few followers.  In all seriousness I am thinking a minimum of 4 or 5 hundred would be how many but no not quite.  @miss33 is yet to break through the 200 barrier.  So come on tweeters - help a girl out!  Please.

"Come and bring me new followers....."

No comments:

Post a Comment