Thursday, May 9, 2013

Random follow #116 - @lastofsix7

Every so often you come across a tweeter that you really look forward to seeing what they are going to say next.  Its like you await what their next anecdote, funny story or tweet will be.  Well I can tell you that I certainly look forward to seeing a tweet or two from @lastofsix7.

And there seems to be some sort of magic that mums can bring to the twitter table.  Its like having kids gives you so much more material to joke about and comment on.  Lis is a very proud mum to three boys.  If you have a look through some of her pictures you can see her handsome little gents getting up to all sorts of different larks including football!

Tweeting should be easy.  And the best tweets are those ones that you make up off the cuff without too much though and just throw them out there.  Try these tweets from Lis and see what you think -

"Thought I'd lost the kitten and my boys would kill me. It's ok! I had just locked her in a cupboard #crisisaverted"

"Argh boys!!! All ages! #annoying"

"Mr 9 "are these pork chops or lamb chops?" Mr 16 "they're be quiet chops" I agree man the kid never stops".

And here are a few things I like about Lis - 
  • What you see is what you get tweets.  There are no b.s. tweets. 
  • She tells it as it is.  Also known as being genuine.
  • She keeps you up to date.  Once she starts tweeting she is worth following because her tweets string together to tell you stories.  Stories worth reading becuase they will crack you up.
  • She tweets ALL the cool tweeps!  E.g. @steelbanks, @muffinmum, @writeonnz
  • She is blond.  Gentlemen prefer blonds.  Just saying.
I don't really know too much else about Liz 'cos I have only just recently made her acquaintance.  But from what I have seen I can see that as a tweeter she does all right.  That and she has a love for life, a passion for meeting new people and she is fiercely loyal to those around her.

Oh and yes.  This lovely lady (like a lot of the other lovely ladies that have been profiled) is in Wellington.  I seriously think there is an over abundance of lovely ladies in that part of the world.  Anyway....

Try checking out @lastofsix7 on twitter.  She is really pleasant and can keep tweeters amused for hours ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment