Thursday, May 2, 2013

Random follow #110 - @tlcflowers

One way that I used to learn who to follow on twitter early was by listening in to other peoples conversations.  So I would watch who was tweeting who and if that person looked all right then I would start following them too.  Of course twitter is so big that you can't follow EVERYONE.  And  to be honest I saw some great tweeters but never hit the follow button.

One person that is true of is the very lovely @tlcflowers.  So many times I would see her talking to someone else but I never hot follow.  Well I can proudly say I have corrected that mistake!  Tracey is one really sweet, lovely and genuine tweeter.  Hailing from the beautiful Bay of Plenty (Tauranga) she is a very proud mum to two beautiful teenage girls.


Her tweets do you tell you a thing or two about her -

"Winter definitely feels like its coming to the bay, I've just ordered the firewood, can't wait" She is a romantic.

"Miss 16 just got asked to the ball. Great excitement. Squealing in fact. Got to get those lower shoes." A proud mum.

"I made an observation, I think the flies have gone..such weird flies, immune to fly spray. goodbye you little @#$$#$$$##@"  An environmentalist

"Still in PJs watching the Billy Connolly show on living. Great show"  And also a late riser from time to time.

And she is a tweeter.  And very surprisingly she doesn't have anywhere as near as many followers as she deserves.  In this case I really do think that it is a case of quality over quantity for sure.

Once you get Tracey warmed up and into a conversation she is away.  Remember when you were a teenage girl (or you knew one) and remember how they could talk and talk and talk?  Well on a good night and given a good conversation @tlcflowers can do the same with her tweets.  And they are lovely. :)

There are so many more things I could say about Tracey and how great a lady she is but I will let you go find out for yourself - if thats okay. 

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment