Friday, May 17, 2013

Random follow #123 - @Styla73


Some people tweet a lot, some people don’t, and at almost 85,000 tweets tonight’s Random Kiwi tweeter is definitely someone who tweets a lot. But this is in no way a bad thing, quite the opposite. Prolific tweeters can brighten your timeline at any time of the day and make you smile,  tweet something that gets you thinking or say something that makes you just want to give them a big hug, and this is exactly what @Styla73 does to my Timeline.

Kylie’s timeline is filled with passion, and that passion is what I love about following her. Wikipedia tells us Passion is an intense emotion, compelling feeling, enthusiasm, or desire for something. This definitely shows in Kylie’s tweets. Take this one for example:

"JOY AND HAPPINESS AND MANDY F*&^$@G PATINKIN IS MY FAVOURITE YOU GUYS S%@T"

And even when Kylie may not be having the best day, her passion still shows through, like in this tweet:
"I have a migraine so couldn't watch the stream but am opening one eye to say YAY MINNESOTA! #equalitynow #cryingbachmanns #somuchjoy"



Her tweets are also quick snapshots of her life, sometimes happy, sometimes not, but they always tell a story, like this:

"I ate vogels coz I love vogels but I shouldn't have because now I am in all the pain because I shouldn't eat vogels. #vogels"

Or this tweet which I love because it is Kylie being honest about her tweets and telling it like it is.

"(Apologies for depressing tweets. Sometimes twittering is just a black hole to shout into.)"

Scrolling through her Timeline has brought me many smiles, laughs and a couple of tears, but it is her honestly and her passion which makes @Styla73 an interesting person to follow. I have yet to have had the pleasure of meeting Kylie in real life, (she lives in Wellington, I live in Auckland) but I hope I get that pleasure one day so I can see her passion for myself, and give her a big hug! Go on, hit that follow button, and fill your timeline with the passion that is @Styla73!


Today's blog post is brought to you by @pammygirl  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment