Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Random follow #77 - @_MsMoneypenny_

The hardest people that I have chosen to write about so far are the people who say nothing and yet say everything.  @_MsMoneypenny_ is exactly one of those people.  She tweets absolutely everybody and yet manages to say very little about herself.  And when I say she tweets - she tweets a lot!

Alma is a stunningly attractive mum who cares so much for her family and friends.  She tweets those who tweet her and engages in good positive conversations with people.  I think her tweets say a lot about her and I would be doing a disservice if I didn't let her tweets speak for her -

"you are so strong and thought provoking. Thank you xx"
"ahh you're a total babe! Night x"
"You guys are amazing. The sharing is this bubbling pot of different things! I'm humbled to read them. xx"
"yus! *hugs right back*"

(Note - I have purposely edited those tweets so that they retain the sanctity and purpose of their writing).

She does every now and then reveal a little of her self though.  Like the fact that she has a fine taste in famous men "Edward Norton, Colin Farrell and Jon Voight ... don't mind if I do :-P"

I am a firm believer in the maxim that you reap what you sow.  And @_MsMoneypenny_ is someone who sows encouragement and love into the lives of others.  And in time, as in tweets, she receives those things back in good measure.

If you are the sort of person who gives more than you take, offers encouragement more than you expect praise, loves others way more than you get in return then you will be a great person to follow and interact with Alma.  If you aren't then there are plenty of other tweeters for you to follow.

 and......

No comments:

Post a Comment