Friday, March 22, 2013

Random follow #73 - @NikCarmichael

A picture tells a thousand words.  That is a well known fact.  And if you check out the photo of @NikCarmichael you can quickly spot two things -
  1. She is an attractive lady
  2. and she is a  mum
Now I'm not going to make a thousand words out of those two points above.  But what I will do is showcase to you some reasons why following @NikCarmichael on twitter would be a good thing for you to do.

Reason #1. Nikki likes variety and that is evidenced by her having a ratio of 3:1 following c.f. followers.  This tells me that she loves people and is therefore a people person.  She enjoys conversation and that people interest her.  A lot.

Reason #2.  She is full of interesting ideas and freely gives out better living tips.  For example - "First time in seven years that KK Malay screwed up my order. KK and @dumplingnz are my fav places to eat in Wellington. #yum"

Reason #3.  She can see the funny side of life.  Okay maybe not so funny to her but tweets like this certainly are funny for the rest of the twitter world.  "Jeepers my little three year old just found my fat calipers and crept up behind me and got me with them. They are going in the rubbish bin".

Reason #4.  She's all about a challenge.  Be it a physical, intellectual or other challenge you can pretty much guarantee that if you ask Nikki to do it - she's there.  "Sweet I did the @WarriorDashNZ in 53:39. Under my goal of an hour and I stopped to help some people over obstacles as well. Next challenge?"  And it's that determination and drive that makes people both more interesting but also inspirational.



Reason #5.  Her husband brews beer.  Seriously.  Why wouldn't you want to be friends with someone who brews and can supply beer?  Okay that probably isn't a very genuine reason for being nice to someone but hey we're talking beer here ;)  "Did a large grain delivery this morning to a brewery now my car really smells like beer. Luckily its a good day to have the windows open"  and  "Just finished taking photos of more than 30 different grains for the new store website. Now I feel like a dark beer. http://Baylandsbrewery.com "  And secret inside sources tell me that Nikki's husbands brewery is located underneath where they live....  but but that's top secret!!!

Reason #6.  Nikki is a prolific enterer or competitions.  If someone is giving something away Nikki will know.  So if you want to be in to win - follow Nikki and she will point you in the right direction! Ha ha ha.

In short @NikCarmichael is a very lovely lady who has a zest for life.  She tweets a lot so be prepared to put your roller skates on to try and keep up with her.  Being a wife, mum, assistant brewer and owner of two dogs means that life is always GO! GO! GO! for her.  But like every great person she is able to set time aside for the things she considers important in life (like twitter).



No comments:

Post a Comment