Thursday, August 22, 2013

Random follow #212 - @dinosaureyesx

Planning a wedding is a stressful job, so I've been told, but planning a wedding and moving countries in less than a week is double the stress! But that is exactly what tonights, not so random tweeter, @Dinosaureyesx is doing. I say not so random because both @HagmanNZ and myself have followed the lovely @Dinosaureyesx (who shall be known from here on in as D), for well over a year now and TOMORROW is her wedding day.  And if you think arranging a wedding is easy, then think again!  -->

"oh my stars, i have a LOT to organise. eeek."

Most people have months, even years to plan their wedding but D has pulled her wedding together in just a few weeks and that in itself is no mean feat. But surprisingly, or maybe not so surprisingly, there is no mention of her wedding in her tweets. Now D is by no means a prolific tweeter but when she does tweet they light up your timeline like this beauty:
"trying to decide if Aloo Gobi (indian cauliflower) goes with baked salmon. I say yes." 

This tweet tells me D isn’t afraid to try new things. That tweet was also a food tweet and D’s timeline is filled with food related tweets.  Well not filled with, more like dotted with.  Like this one :

"Cleaning out my pantry (and fridge and freezer) because it's only one week until @TheFoodShow !!!"

So what do some of her other tweets look like, well check out these two:

"I think I am a weee bit crazy. Just decided to organise something that's a tiny bit huge and time consuming."

This tells me she likes a challenge (One can only assume that challenge is organizing a wedding!) and - 

"Chilling out at home, nachos, Nigellissima and knitting. Knitting almost completes the alliteration."

D is one tweeter I would dearly LOVE to meet in real life but if that is going to happen it would have to be this weekend because next week she leaves NZ to move overseas with her new husband. And this weekend she is a bit busy getting married - so I guess I will go visit her after she moves!

To sum up, lets look at her Twitter bio. D has one of my favourite bios in Twitterland. It reads:

"Grumpy 20-something meatatarian, with eyes and an x."

I don't really know why I like this bio but I do.  Maybe it is because it gives nothing away about her as a person.  Apart from the fact she eats meats, has eyes and an x, and is 20 something.  But I don't believe for one minute that D is grumpy.  There is nothing in her timeline that would indicate she is.  So I'm just going to put it out there that I think the word “grumpy” in her bio should be replaced with DELIGHTFUL!  Yes -  delightful.

Good luck and all the very best from all of us on twitter.  We wish you the most happiest of wedding days tomorrow!! You totez deserve to have the best day ever!!!


(Note - this post was specially written by @pammygirl as a special gift for @Dinosaureyesx )

No comments:

Post a Comment