Monday, August 12, 2013

Random follow #202 - @KrystleF

Okay I'm going to admit it.  I am a sucker for a beautiful woman.  And to be honest todays tweeter totally ticks that box with a capital B.  @KrystleF is a young lady who has recently returned from spreading her wings overseas and has returned home to establish her life and her career.  Having returned from the UK she has now settled in the nations Capital.  Which quite frankly really is the place to be.  With so many fantastic tweeters Krystle totally raises the bar a little bit further as far as great tweeters goes.

So what is there to like about her?

Well for a start she is really pleasant and happy young lass -> "Thank you @TradeMe I now have a car! It's not the flashest but it's all I need at the moment to get me where I need to go #happy".

Happy people are the best tweeters to follow.  And I don't mean people who are happy 24/7 cos everyone has ups and downs but happy over all.  Krystle has a very smiley disposition that is radiant and smiley and so, so warm.

Krystle is funny.  Being funny really helps cos it means that when people tweet you can better engage with them.  For example -> "After seeing all the distressing Offspring tweets in my timeline, I now realise I follow too many Aussies dammit! #Spoiler"

She is more technologically advanced than the last generation -> "Oh dear god, my Mother just said to me 'Can't you iTube it?'"

Throw the fact that she has good taste into the mix -> "I just had a 20 minute 'how to use crutches' lesson from a rather hot physio #hospitalvisits" <- and you've just about got the full package.

@KrystleF is young, vibrant and beautiful.  Even if those were the only reasons for which you choose to follow her then you would be on to a winner.  But Krystle is so much more than that - both as a person and as a contributor to twitter as well.  She is a happy, engaging, energetic, youthful yet wise lady who knows how to rock out a great tweet.

And to round it all off its safe to say that Krystle is a loving, honest and loyal friend.  And the depth of her friendship is proven in tweets like these -

"Amazing how a 2 hour phone convo with a bestie can really make you feel better"


No comments:

Post a Comment