Friday, August 2, 2013

Random follow #194 - @Chandy229

One of the beautiful people of twitter, both literally and in a tweet sense, is the very lovely @Chandy229.  She hails from the deep south and brings with her a husband of many years and a wee swag of teenagers as well.  Chanelle is a really lovely person who always has a listening ear for her twitter friends which she combines with pearls of wisdom for all.

She has quite a few strings on her bow which enable her to both shoot straight but also to keep on track given the many people and places that she goes and interacts with.  I actually think that @Chandy229 would make a fabulous Bond girl.  She has it all - the looks, the glamour and a certain amount of mystery and evasiveness that keeps you on your toes and wondering.

So why do I recommend her?  Because Chanelle is a down to earth, honest and reliable person.  Being a mum she has a wider perspective of the world and she brings a different approach to social media.  Her tweets have a real down home feel and more often than not are actually quite sensible.

But even with her mature approach she is still able to change it up every now and then -

"Watching #TheVoiceAu dam Ricky Martin is as hot as when he was a poster on my teen age bedroom wall! In his boy band #Menudo"

And prolific would be another good way to describe her tweets too.  No more than your average engaged twitter user but more than your novices it would be fair to say.  But in sating that Chanelle is one of the hardest working ladies I know.  She has a farm and family business that keeps her on her toes -

"A massage would be fabulous right about now!! Lifting buckets of milk have not been kind #outapractice"

And then onto her other place of business -

"Legs are killing me!! (Mine not actual random legs)"
 

(No these are not her legs - but they are a very good replica of them)

If you want someone to follow who is open, honest, genuine, fun and an allround super tweeter - then Chanelle is your lady.  Absolutely, totally your lady.  And to close I would just like to say that having @Chandy229 as a twitter friend has been one of my best choices ever.  I truly look forward to hearing from her and knowing that her friendship is only ever a tweet away.  And she is totally on my list of MUST MEET tweeters from New Zealand.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!I'm flattered and super rapt I manage to make your list. THANK YOU :D for observining me and blogging it. Def a lovely thing,I enjoyed reading your take on me :)

    ReplyDelete