Saturday, February 16, 2013

Random follow #43 - @BellaFromTheMar

One of the most talkative and conversational people you will ever meet on twitter is @BellafromtheMar.  I am not sure I have ever followed anyone else on twitter who has so many nice things to say, is so encouraging and sweet towards their friends.

For me one of the most interesting things I have discovered about her is that it appears like she knows EVERYONE on twitter.  Well maybe not everyone (that's a bit of an exaggeration) but certainly lots and lots and lots of the same people I tweet and have done so for years.  She is definitely a social media butterfly but without any falsity or fakeness.  When @BellafromtheMar tweets she is telling you exactly what she is thinking.  And it is that genuineness that is one of her most attractive traits and draws people in.


At times social media can become either dull or confrontational.  So it helps to follow people whose tweets will show up in your timeline and will make you smile and feel all warm inside.  That is just the kind of reaction many get when they read @BellafromtheMar's tweets.

For example - "I had a mojo coffee and toasted gingerbread for my brekkie this morn!!!...mmmmmm divine! breakfast of Princesses!"

Having a bit of eye candy to perve at is something she takes a fancy to as well.  Hot guys, smart guys, intellectual good looking guys, guys with muscles - you get the picture.  So I think its fair to say she is a red blooded woman who is in love with life.  Try this tweet out -

"Great gig last night.. Cool bar.. Fell In Love with the HOT keyboard guy.. Singer dedicated a birthday song to me.. ."




And on that note today is her birthday.  Hence the reason for the post.  I was asked by @pammygirl a few days ago to schedule this one to be published on her special day.  And so @BellafromtheMar happy birthday from everyone here at twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment