Thursday, December 12, 2013

Random follow #286 - @Roleta06

fresh
adjective
  1. 1.
    not previously known or used; new or different.

  2. 2.
    (of food) recently made or obtained; not tinned, frozen, or otherwise preserved.
adverb
  1. 1.
    newly; recently.

Rocking out a total of 26 tweets to date is one of the freshest characters on twitter today - @Roleta06.  With plenty of follows and a handful of followers Tanya is pretty new to the twitter social scene.  Its that exact newness that makes her so attractive as a tweeter because what you see is what you get.  

Here's what I mean by fresh - 

"I am filled with a dazzled energy that borders on excessive Zeal!! If you want some let me know..." ;) xo"

You can feel her zest for life oozing through her tweets.  There is an enthusiasm for life that is infectious and catchy.  But it doesn't finish there - 

"You should really ask yourself...Am I too SEXY? lol xoxo".

I love tweets like these because they are so innocent and without any sort of bent.  @Roleta06 just says it how it is with a smile on her face and an intention to make you laugh.  And she is even in this years round of @nzsecretsanta too - 

"I'm at work, dipping my superwine biscuit into my cup of tea...thinking "who has my name?"...all in the name of fairness..."

I think that Secret Santa was actually her reason for joining twitter in the first place so it's wins all round for everyone really.

So if you're looking for someone - new, fresh, young, enthusiastic, encouraging and all round fun then you've found her in @Roleta06.  Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment