Saturday, July 13, 2013

Random follow #175- @trishdotcom

Young, intelligent and attractive.  Three words which aptly describe today's random tweeter.  There are also a few other words we can use as well.  Hard working, industrious, ambitious, willing to take a risk and loyal.  A few more words.

@trishdotcom is each of the things I have written above to various degrees.  Just for the record we need to clear up a few things first - 1. She isn't related to Kimdotcom, 2. She isn't Kimdotcom's wife or partner, 3. She isn't an Internet financial billionaire (yet).

Trishdotcom is a tweeter I have followed for a while.  And then through a knee jerk reaction to a tweet (one in hindsight that was actually funny) I unfollowed her.  And then refollowed once I realized the error of my ways.  So it's been a bit of a journey in getting to this point.  But it's totally worth it.

There is a shift that occurs when you meet someone in real life. The shift for me occurred when I got to meet Trish a few weeks ago.  Her height is only outshone by her smile.  Her tweets which she shares online are a definite extension of her as a person.  There is no difference between the two.  So when she says at 2pm that "is it time for a beer yet?" She means it.

So what sort of tweets do you get?  Well let's have a look -

"Speaking from experience I can truly say Money does not buy happiness, but being able to be 100% myself has brought me total happiness :-D"  <-- That's some truth right there.

"Am I a bad girlfriend?, I forgot how to spell my boyfriends last name. After about 7 attempts he had to help me out."  Note - her boyfriends name is Adam....  :-p

"If you always tell the truth you don't need to have a good memory"

Just like her tweets Trish calls it as it is.  You know exactly where you stand.  She calls things straight and isn't afraid to call you out if she thinks you're talking rubbish.  On the flip side though she is incredibly loyal and will totally defend her friends through think and thin.

So if you enjoy a mix of tweets - from engaging, encouraging and enticing, a little bit of colorful language and recommendations to drink more beer and that is the lady herself.  If those aspects sound interesting then go for it and follow - follow - follow!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment